Greater Toronto Movies

Home

Recent reviews for Movies Playing in Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas VIP (AMC Yonge & Dundas), Greater Toronto, Ontario

  • 10

    The House with a Clock in its Walls

    Sunday, September 23, 2018 11:41:29 AM | (age group: 2-17) | M

    Fabulous cast, Story, special effects, budget yet the Screen writer and Director missed the change to take this book much farther...so much more opportunity for magic and fun...it becomes a simple story where it could have been fantastic.

  • 1

    Fahrenheit 11/9

    Saturday, September 22, 2018 2:54:04 PM | (age group: 3549) | M

    Another bunch of lies from Michael Moore. He drank Hillary's kool-aid. Poor left wing nuts; destroying the USA.

  • 7

    A Simple Favor

    Saturday, September 22, 2018 9:07:06 AM | (age group: 2-17) | F

    good movie a bit silly at the end ..Anna Kendrick is super !! she is an amazing actress

  • 2

    Fahrenheit 11/9

    Friday, September 21, 2018 4:17:55 PM | (Age Not Specified)

    People need to stop picking on the 1% who rule the planet; anyone who is part of that 1% would understand. Were the roles were reversed, I seriously doubt the remaining 99% would be so selfless and understanding. Grow up, people!

  • 10

    Fahrenheit 11/9

    Friday, September 21, 2018 3:46:02 PM | (Age Not Specified)

    No 4, 3 or even 2 stars. I find that interesting. Facts are facts no such thing as alternative facts. This movie is true, like it or not its true. I think rating 1* you better be the top1% if not you're in denial. Here is a fact for you. The bottom 90% are left fighting each other for a smaller and smaller piece of the pie.

  • 2

    Fahrenheit 11/9

    Friday, September 21, 2018 3:40:05 PM | (Age Not Specified)

    Opinions not supported by factual content. Ignores the economic improvement, the defusing of tension in Korea, defeating ISIS, GDP growth, wage increase and unemployment numbers. Dismissed the fact rioting occurred in many places when Trump was elected and still takes place on college campuses when opposing views are spoken.

  • 10

    The House with a Clock in its Walls

    Friday, September 21, 2018 3:29:24 PM | (Age Not Specified)

    A rich man's Harry Potter!

  • 9

    Assassination Nation

    Friday, September 21, 2018 3:28:14 PM | (Age Not Specified)

    KIN may well be the best action film of the last 40 years. It's a 10!

  • 10

    Christopher Robin

    Friday, September 21, 2018 3:28:02 PM | (Age Not Specified)

    A warm and endearing movie. It slowed down the pace of our hectic world for a while. A great family movie.

  • 10

    God Bless the Broken Road

    Friday, September 21, 2018 3:25:39 PM | (Age Not Specified)

    I loved movie, it really moved my heart, It shows that you can change no matter what. and a heart can be mended.